Ferguson Township continues to be an attractive location for development. Ferguson Township maintains this list of active subdivision and land development plans in progress. Please click on each link below for details about each project.
Note: Because of the frequency of updates and revisions to development plans, visitors are encouraged to contact the Department of Planning & Zoning by calling (814) 238-4651, or submit a question via our Contact Us form, for the most up-to-date information.
STATUS: IN-HOUSE REVIEW
- Whitehall Road Sheetz - Corner of Whitehall Road and College Avenue, State College
- Orchard View Preliminary/Final Subdivision Plan
- Harner Farm Subdivision - Corner of Whitehall Road and College Avenue, State College
- Nixon-Kocher Water Treatment Facility
- Preliminary/Final Re-Plot of Lands for the State College Borough Water Authority and Gary E. and Carol J. Myers
- Whitehall Road Regional Park
- Ferguson Township New Public Works Facility - 3147 Research Drive, State College
- Pine Hall Traditional Town Development (TTD) General Master Plan - Blue Course Drive, State College