The Ferguson Township Pine Grove Mills Small Area Plan Advisory Committee will provide recommendations on the implementation of the Pine Grove Mills Small Area Plan. The Committee consists of five members appointed by the Board of Supervisors. Appointees to the Committee must be residents of Ferguson Township.
Members of the Committee shall elect a chairperson, vice-chairperson, and such other officers as determined. All officers shall be eligible for reelection. Each member of the Committee shall be appointed to four-year staggered terms. The Committee shall meet at least quarterly and shall adopt appropriate bylaws to conduct meetings and business. The Committee will determine best day and time to hold meetings at their first meeting. The Committee will require a quorum of three members to be present for meetings.
The Committee shall advise the Township Manager and the Board of Supervisors on matters pertaining to the implementation of the Pine Grove Mills Small Area Plan. Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Prioritizing objectives and action steps described in the Pine Grove Mills Small Area Plan;
- Identifying and assisting in the preparation of grant applications and requests for funding to advance the projects described in the Small Area Plan;
- Facilitating community engagement and events in the interest of advancing the implementation of the Small Area Plan;
- Formulating and submitting requests for funding to the Township Manager for consideration in the Capital Improvement Program Budget and Annual Operating Budget; and
- Other duties relative to the implementation of the Pine Grove Mills Small Area Plan.