The Ferguson Township Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC) has been established to:
- Provide advice and input into identifying the problems, needs, and issues within the current stormwater program.
- Assist in establishing priorities for stormwater services in the Township.
- Provide advice on level and extent of stormwater service, investment in the capital improvements program, approach to water quality protection services, and other key policies that will guide the stormwater management program.
- Review policy on stormwater funding mechanisms including user fees, and explore rate methodologies, rate structures, and possible credits.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding the dedicated funding needed to address stormwater needs in Ferguson.
The focus of these meetings are to set priorities for the Ferguson Township Stormwater Program.