If your trash was not collected on your regularly scheduled collection day, consider the following questions:
- Was your trash out by 7 a.m. on your regularly scheduled collection day?
- Was the trash placed in bags or trash cans?
- Did each container weigh less than 40 pounds?
- Is your account up to date?
- Is collection following a regular schedule or on a holiday schedule this week?
- Was the container free of leaves and grass clippings?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, it is possible that the driver overlooked your trash. Please contact Advanced Disposal at (814) 237-3713 by noon the next day to report the missed stop. A driver will return to the property and remove the trash generally within one business day.