Click the meeting below to get information on how to join:
Board of Supervisors Regular Meeting: Monday, June 15, 2020 – 7:00pm
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
You can also join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.
Joining a Meeting via Telephone
- On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invite.
- Enter the meeting ID number when prompted using your dialpad, then press the # (Pound/Hashtag) Key
- If you have already joined the meeting via computer, you will have the option to enter your 2-digit participant ID to be associated with your computer. If you have not joined on your computer, simply press # again when prompted to enter in your participant ID.
Joining a Meeting via Computer
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
- If you're not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.