The Ferguson Township Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC) has been established to:
1. Provide advice and input into identifying the problems, needs, and issues within the current stormwater program.
2. Assist in establishing priorities for stormwater services in the Township.
3. Provide advice on level and extent of stormwater service, investment in the capital improvements program, approach to water quality protection services, and other key policies that will guide the stormwater management program.
4. Review policy on stormwater funding mechanisms including user fees, and explore rate methodologies, rate structures, and possible credits.
5. Make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding the dedicated funding needed to address stormwater needs in Ferguson.
The SAC has scheduled its 6th and 7th meetings for Wednesday, March 21 and Wednesday, April 18, respectively. Both meetings are open to the public and officially begin at noon.
The focus of these meetings are to set priorities for the Ferguson Township Stormwater Program.
Follow this page or our Latest News or Events Calendar for the agendas and resource materials.
In addition, Ferguson Township staff and consultant Elizabeth Treadway of Amec Foster Wheeler -- in partnership with Gannett Fleming --will host two public meetings on the stormwater user fee feasibility study, also on March 21 and April 18. Open to anyone in the community, these evening open houses will be an opportunity to learn what this project is and the options being considered to pay for stormwater management.
The public meetings are scheduled for 5:30 - 7:30 pm Wednesday, March 21, and 4:30 - 6:30 pm Wednesday, April 18. They are tentatively scheduled in the Main Meeting Room of the Ferguson Township Municipal Building, 3147 Research Drive. Details will be confirmed closer to those dates.
Stormwater Program: Assessing Needs_Creating Strategies
February 8, 2018 Presentation to the Ferguson Township Board of Supervisors
March 21, 2018 SAC Agenda (6th Meeting)
February 21, 2018 SAC Meeting Minutes
Policies and Issues for Discussion
Combined Survey Results
Ferguson Township Prioritization Level of Service Options
Ferguson Township SAC Meeting #4 Minutes Final Draft
January 9, 2018 SAC Agenda
Additional Meeting Information
Funding Methods and Revenue Generating Capacity
No. 783 Increasing EIT and RE Taxes _2001
Open Letter_TPD Tax Increase
Transportation Partnership District Study_1999
Ferguson Township SAC Meeting #3 Minutes_12.06.17
December 6, 2017 SAC Agenda
Additional Meeting Information
Meeting #2 Follow-up FAQ_Final Draft
Level of Service Options Matrix_11.30.17
Ferguson Township SAC Meeting #2 Minutes_11.01.17
Ferguson Township SAC November 1, 2017 Agenda
Ferguson Township FAQ Primer
Ferguson Township Level of Service Options Matrix
Ferguson Township FAQ on User Fees
Definitions for Level of Service Options
Intro Background for Level of Service Discussion
Ferguson Township SAC Meeting #1 Minutes_09.27.17
The agenda for the Meeting 1 on September 27, 2017 included the following:
Overview of Stormwater User Fee Feasibility Study, presented by Elizabeth Treadway, Amec Foster Wheeler Team
- What is a Stormwater User Fee?
- Role of the Committee
- Study Process
Overview of Current Stormwater Programs within the Township, presented by Eric Mains, Amec Foster Wheeler Team
- Discussion by Committee Members
- Meeting Committee Expectations
- Problems, Needs, and Issues
- Other Questions
Future Meeting Logistics
Ferguson Township SAC September 27, 2017 Agenda
Summary of Ferguson Township Current Services
Mission of the Ferguson Township Stormwater Advisory Committee
Award Memo, Board of Supervisors Stormwater Fee
Stormwater User Fee Feasibility Project, SAC
Stormwater Fee Feasibility Study
Meeting 1 Presentation, Ferguson Township Stormwater User Fee